Security Guard license Oklahoma issued by CLEET is a two year, renewable license. Applicants wanting to apply for a Security Guard license must first complete the necessary training, submit an application for a license, and undergo a finger print background check.
1. Application with attachments completed and signature notarized.
2. Certified court Judgment and Sentence or letter of no record for each arrest and/or charge, if applicable. (All questions on page 2 must be answered)
3. Two current passport size color photographs or three if applying for an armed license. Paper or plastic photos are NOT acceptable.
4. Local Police Department and Sheriff Department Record Checks.
5. Payment amount required. DO NOT MAIL CASH. NO PERSONAL CHECKS. (Money Order, Company Check or Cashier's Check only).
6. Affidavit of Lawful Presence
7. If not a United States Citizen, verifiable documentation of legal residence.
In general, the cost for a Security Guard license is:
Unarmed Security Guard $66
Armed Security Guard $91
Armed Guard and Armed Private Investigator (Combination) $116